Search

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend

The weekend I tell you was exactly that! The weekend!

But it was great after all! No one got lucky and I really was not feeling it! I was more into the work I had to do then going out! I feel like that is very big of me! I mean the working part!

But I really want to celebrate and have a great time! I wonder is it bad of me to say that! I want to celebrate because I feel like I am steps away from success and I woke up for more than a week to do it! I really want to get out of character! As if I am not already playing one! I want to be someone new! Like what do they say I want to reinvent myself l.o.l!

Possibly one day this week it will happen or this weekend approaching! Who knows I may end up in Spain somewhere or maybe even an Island! Who knows but anywhere fun is perfect! Like lots of water really nice music great food fine refreshments and comfortable sleeping! 

I could add lots of other great things but I will not I will leave somethings to the imagination! But really all I am trying to say is I want to get away! I am ready for vacation more than wanting to go out or any other place of the sort here in Ga. I want to get away!

And it is going to happen soon! Watch what I tell you! 

Where should I travel to for excitement?!

4 comments:

  1. Cali o m g youll love it!!!i been and i must say that i wanted to move there. lol i started to look for a job while i was there lol and i was there from 4 days. Everything about it was sexy soon as i walked out the airport the air even smelt different. The food was extra good well the food that i ate. The beach was nice but i the water was super cold omg i didnt even wanna put my feet it it. I love cali i wish i had one of those shirts that says "i <3 cali" id wear it everyday. but any where is better that Ga! i know for a fact that youll enjoy cali for excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali does sound phenomenal! I could go over there and get something for my cataracts and these headaches I have been having l.o.l! I could just imagine the scenery and wanting to never leave when you are visiting! Cali is definitely on my list! I wonder did you see any ugly people on your visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did but they was homeless so i guess that doesnt count i wouldnt say they was ugly jus dirty. Really everyone had a nice car that ive see nothing but the best. I love that place it should be at least in your top 3 places to visit if its not alreay up there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.O.L! to homeless doesn't count! California is definitely on my places to go list! Oh and def. one of my top three! Number two to be exact right after Vegas!

    ReplyDelete