Search

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Men!

There are lots of sexy men in this world! It is going to be hard for me to find someone to settle with right now so you know what I will do I just look! For now!
I like to sit back and scope out all the sexy men and just giggle or flirt when we have conversation!
When I do dive in the pond it is going to be awesome! I mean I am already having fun but when I get an opportunity to really explore it is going to be amazing! He just better be fine with a nice body!
I am talking about cut! No belly all muscle and he better be packing(I mean that)! I am not too much worried about the hair because he will look good even on his rough days! Let's see what else... OK he better be exciting and tall if possible because I am short so I want to really stand out when I am next to him! He must be athletic because I love to cheer! He must play a huge part in the community because if no one else looks up to him what does he expect me to think of him! 
Also I would like him to have a way with words! I love a man that can talk himself out of everything! He must take care of his feet even if that means riding around the house in a scooter! He must also know how cook! He must have a specialty dish!
He must know how to court! He better love the hell out of his Mom and no beef with Dad! He better like rap music! And most importantly he better love ME just like Romeo loved Juliet!
Anything I left out ladies let me know?

3 comments:

  1. You left out a car, job and his own home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did leave those out but I just figured they were like necessities!

    ReplyDelete