Search

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dating

So why the hell is dating now a days so hard! Let me guess I am dating the wrong MEN! Yeah! AMERICAN MEN or should I say AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN! Do not get me wrong I am AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN myself but I am about ready to give up on dating these type of men!

And it is not that I have been on many dates but the ones I have sucked!!! For intense I took this guy up on his offer to take me some place nice. He sends me a text telling me to dress sexy so I am like YES I am about to have a wonderful time! Little did I know!

I guess I dressed sexy enough to sit in his apartment and watch PINEAPPLE EXPRESS which is a really cool movie by the way! But I did not have to dress sexy to watch it! And I do not have anything against KROGER but the only kind of chips I am eating with the logo are the SOUR CREAM ones l.o.l!!
With that said the date was horrible!

The men that have me excited when they call me for a date are the CARIBBEAN MEN i.e. JAMAICAN!! MAN! I really get so excited because I know I am going to have the best time ever and I feel more comfortable! I am even thinking about moving over to JAMAICA and becoming QUEEN of THE DANCE HALL! But I have plenty more dates to go on here in the UNITED STATES before my mind is officially made up! But they are WINNING!!

You other RACES have a chance to catch up!

So how is dating for everyone else please tell me even give me tips PLEASE! I'm trying to find a BILLIONAIRE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment