Search

Monday, June 20, 2011

Relationships! To be or Not To be

To be loved to be loved oh what a feeling it is to be loved!
Yeah if it is love coming from your family or close friends! I believe relationships are over rated! Besides what is wrong with picking up the phone when you want to be loved! Or even going to the club and making love!
I am at a point in my life where when guys talk about wanting relations with me I get nervous and paranoid like they are trying to plot on my life or something!
I am no misandrist! I just feel that most men have the wrong intentions when it comes to dating and relations!
For the people in relationships I give you lots of props because I know how difficult it is when you have someone in your face you probably wish was not there! And if not all the time you have wished it once! It was that way for me! I kept day dreaming that one day a rich man would take me away or one day the guy I was dating would turn into a rich man and send me to an island to live as the only female surrounded by three nice looking men! But I guess they are cool for the people who love them!
My next relationship I want to date Dwight Howard and see how that goes! I think we would make a good couple but I believe Fifty Cent(Curtis Jackson III) and I would be perfect together!
What do you all think?! What are your views on relationships?!

1 comment:

  1. Man! I left out Kevin Durant! Last but not least by far!

    ReplyDelete